Friday, November 14, 2008

Six Random Things About ME..ME..ME..

Is that too narcissistic?

Anna, over at StitchBitch, tagged me for Six random Things. Way to go Anna, takes care of another day's post. You bitch. (That's tongue-in-cheek sarcastic in case you don't know me!!)

The rules are as follows:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
  5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

OOOO.. my FIRST meme!

  1. This is the VERY first time I've been tagged! (Take that!)
  2. I can't type worth a damn- I backspace more than forward ...space...er...type.
  3. I've been working for my boss for over 26 years! And I still love my job!
  4. I went thru a cigar smoking stage about 10 years ago when my brother lived in Spain and could mail me Cubanos! My favorites were Partegas and MonteCristos.
  5. I sleep with a light on.
  6. My half-uncle went to the South Pole with Admiral Bird in the 30's. He was the radio operator.

OK- here's the hard part- picking some victims! This is why I absolutely HATE chain letters! (Random fact #7?) I will pick blogs on which I've left comments or have left comments on mine:

  1. Anna at Cookie Madness
  2. Edgar at Blacksheep's Bit of the Web
  3. On The Bit at Horse and a Half
  4. Jennifer at Running With Scissors
  5. Vonna at The Twisted Stitcher
  6. Glenna at Eye of the Needle

2 comments:

OnTheBit said...

haha...I love this kind of thing! Thanks for passing it on. I already set up my posts for this weekend when I am up in your neck of the woods, but I will def. do it when I get back.

Edgar said...

I got the note and will post the six things on Mon - I have to tell you I am in love with "chicken the wonder dog!!!!!!" I am totally going to be yakking about that sweet thing a ton at the BBS. I hope there is something good on TCM this weekend as I am staying in and stitching a storm up. Have a great weekend!!!!