Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Demotivated

Having spent the day with my boss in an old mill in Lawrence, right on the banks of the Merrimack River, and the trama of having to use a rental car for the rest of the week (car damage being fixed), and bringing Chicklet to the vet for her annual shots, I totally ran out of ambition to ride. Plus it twas ccccoooolllldddd!!!! My body hasn't acclimated yet. I went up to see the Axinator, and shove two tubes of wormer down her throat. This horse SO loves me.



Bonus: my first & second time thru the Big Dig Tunnel and over the Lenny Zakim Bridge. I really need to use these highways as much as I can before they start charging tolls. I mean, I've paid for them with my taxes all ready, right?


From the Boss Benz: Going to Lawrence:
Coming back from Lawrence:

No comments: