Sunday, November 22, 2009

And another one bites the dust…

…Weekend, that is. I actually feel like I accomplished some things:

cleaned my gutters, dumped 2 bags of salt in my softener system, put up my icicle lights, started house cleaning for the “big” day, took care of the horsie, did some sewing- fixed a blanket for my B.O.’s horse and hemmed 2 pairs of jeans for Em, brought horses in for B.O. on Saturday afternoon, did my Sunday walk…

TV will be scanty tonight because of AMAs; maybe I’ll do some stitching!

I’ve been seeing a lot of new traffic thru my Feejit widget coming from blogger. I used to be able to track back by clicking their blogger dot com link, but for some reason I can’t anymore. I’m wondering if it’s bloggers using the “improved” “Next Blog>” tool, and coming to my blog accidentally? A lot of foreign countries have been stopping by- I’m just curious how they come across little old me, is all.

My back ache issues have indeed resolved themselves. I’ve been doing everything I usually do will no ill effect since last Wednesday- those bags of salt weigh 40 lbs each! I’ll bring it up with my doctor in December.

I’ll have to start with my lists tomorrow for Thanksgiving- what to cook & when, what chores need to be done, yada, yada, yada.

1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

I think it is NoBloPoMo. I noticed an increase in my traffic also, but then I started doing photo posts and now it is all normal again.