Monday, November 9, 2009

Mystery Solved!

A person attending The Pioneer Woman’s book signing tour posted a link to an in-studio cooking demo Ree did for a local TV station-see  link.

It seems Ree’s “Flat Apple Pie” is nothing at all like my flat apple pie. Phew! I didn’t want a copyright suit on my hands before I was even able to proclaim my undying affection for Ree, Marlborough Man and her punks!

Doesn’t it look like everyone at all those book stores had a blast???

I wish she was coming to the Boston area, but I think she hinted she may only get as far as New York City if time allowed. And I don’t do well deviating from my scheduled routine, so traveling there is out of the question for me. Poor Chickie would disown me for good!

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

I'm glad they're different pies, but recipes are actually not copyright-able. If someone uses the recipe word for word, of course, but otherwise it's more about ethics than legalities. Check it.

So should I make a flat apple pie to go with enchiladas two ways on Sunday. And, if so, whose?