Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wonder how many blog posts around the world will have that title today?

I’m thankful for all my friends and family, live and virtual; you make each day special, and interesting, and informative and downright side-splitting funny. Thanks for all your comments and advice- I’m grateful to be part of this small segment of “It’s a small World Wide Web”.

I’m especially thankful that we have such a dedicated military- fighting, or even just keeping watch, in far-flung places, missing their own families desperately, so that we can eat some turkey and watch some football. Thanks and heart-felt prayers to each and everyone, wherever you are.

RoastTurkey

(yeah- I wish my turkey would look so good!)

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

LOL Today's post has that same title on my blog!